Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

Solia took Faiz's paw and began to walk along the desolate streets once again in search of the fountain. "I wonder what this fountain looks like? Immolatio used to be well-known for great architecture before they took up to researching steel. It seems they have made some great progress. The leader of this city said that eventually, metal products should be making their way out across the country for household purchase. If you go to Narastola, you'll already see things like that--steel doors, flagpoles, refinished bars for gates, mostly historic ones built by our ancestors. They were strong gates, but just couldn't stand the test of time."

She sighed. "Yikes, I must sound like some sort of professor. It's really all thanks to Ardeal. We didn't have enough money to go to school, but Ardeal taught himself and then taught me what he knew of the world and other subjects. I'll have to make sure I thank him later," she concluded as they continued down the different streets. It was like a maze of buildings.

(Twilight Garden)

"Fortunately not," Ariadne answered. "We won't have to worry about the river until we leave Aqueorlitus and start heading west. All we do now is follow the path. I would say 'enjoy the scenery' too, but...there's always time for that later. It's pretty much just flowers and beautifully crafted fountains." She looked around at the things she was just speaking of, plus the various trees that had separated from the forest, exiles in their own right.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 06-29-2009, 01:19 AM