Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"I could say the same to you!" Came a female voice. "Show yourself or I will pump you full of Diamonds!" The person was around the next corner, she was obviously not going to show herself first.

-------

"It is a pleasure to meat you Alex Hunter." Grace said, taken aback by how similar his name was to Hunter's. "But I can not go with you, I do not know you and I am waiting for someone. If I was not there to meet him he would become terribly distressed. Im sorry, you must not understand. Simply put, I can not go anywhere but to my room at the moment." Grace was quite firm on this, she kept her word, and never abandoned an ally.

-------

Michal smile and stroked her face. "There there my pet. Your life as just become much much more simple. Now remove all of your clothes. Animals do not wear clothes." The rings around her limps and neck would move, snake like, to allow her to remove her clothes if she tried so she would have no excuse.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 06-28-2009, 06:46 PM