Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Michal sighed and dumped the snaked onto her, allowing them to crawl over her body, some of them opening their mouths and dragging their fangs lightly over her skin. But they did not bite. "You could be more frightened." He said with a shake of his head. With that he began chanting again and the snake traveled over her body to her waist, wrist, ankles, and neck. the wrapped around each and bit their own tails, transforming into tight fitting golden rings. "They will always be there, right there, so dont even think of stepping out of line." Mickal said sternly. "Now Sarah, walk on all fours to my bed post and beg master for forgiveness. And no talking, a creature as primitive as you does not deserve a voice."

--------

As Hunter walked deeper and deeper into the maze of slime and stone, he began to hear more splashing, but this was different. As he listened carefully to it he would realize that it was more like someone stepping through the stuff like he was, and not swimming through it. Someone else was down here...but who?

----------

(Lol, its not a mistake. Before Grace got to her room. She was leaving to go there and Alex met her on the way, thats what I meant.)

Grace was startled for a second and looked up. "Um, yes, I am Princess Grace." She said uncertainly, remembering Hunter's warning. "Who, might I ask, are you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 06-28-2009, 06:27 PM