Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Oh so now your going to be good? How do I know that you wont attack me again when the snakes go away hu? Maybe I should just kill you....or maybe I could let you go, if you were to tell me where to find another." Michal smiled, mind games where half the fun. He had no intention of letting Rain go at all, but he knew how much it would hurt if she surrendered to her fear and tried to escape her torment by putting it all on Flare, her only friend in the tavern.

---------

Nothing attacked Hunter, nothing approached him and nothing made a sound. He was being stalked, he knew this, but whatever was out there was staying out of the light. He could not simply sit there all day and wait for it to show itself though. He had passages before him, he had to choose one or forsake his quest.

---------

As Alex made his way to Grace's room, which Mike had penned out for him, he found her before she get there. She was coming back from leaving Hunter and she was walking slowly but beautifully towards her room. She was just passing the kitchen and she looked worried, so worried that she had not noticed Alex yet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 06-28-2009, 05:56 PM