Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

Solia thought for a moment and frowned when she reached her conclusion. "I'm afraid I don't know where to get any. Maybe the baker would know?"

As if on cue, the baker exited his shop and approached the couple. "So, you need some water, eh? You should really check town square. I believe the engineers finished repairing the fountain there. The water that runs in that fountain comes from an underground water source--some of the sweetest water you'll ever taste." He smiled and turned to head back inside when Solia stood up abruptly and stopped him.

"Wait. What do we owe you?" she asked sincerely.

The baker shook his head. "Don't be ridiculous. You don't think that I can't tell that you two have been through quite a lot. The bread's on the house, so go and get you a good drink, okay?" He smiled at them both as he entered the bakery.

"So, should we check out this fountain, or what?" Solia asked her furry lover.

(Twilight Gardens)

Ariadne nodded. "Don't worry. We have an important task to carry out. At least part of the fate of Dalmaschior rests within our hands. I know it's hard to accept, but these situations won't end just yet. They won't fully come to an end until the queen has perished." Ariadne glanced around at their beautiful surroundings. "If I'm not mistaken, if we follow the dirt path we're on, then we should end up in the Aqueorlitus, the City of Mysteries, and also the sister city of Aquorlitus, the City of Knowledge on the opposite side of the country. From there, it should be a straight shot to Narastola. Of course, we will have to cross the river, but I'm sure there is a way."

A gentle, warm breeze carrying the pungent aroma of the flowers wafted through the area, the scent dancing its delicate waltz around Ariadne's nostrils. She sighed heavily. "Whoever planted these flowers made a good choice. Shall we move on? For Dusk, we must continue."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 06-28-2009, 02:17 PM