Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

Solia was glad to hear Faiz speaking again. "Well, eat up, sweetheart," she said cheerily. "The baker said that if we run out, he's got more inside. I'm surprised you're recovering so quickly, but I'm also really happy." She licked a crumb skillfully from the side of his muzzle. "I love you, Faiz."

(Twilight Gardens)

As Mika slowed down, Ariadne looked all aroud to try to gain their bearings. There were still a few deciduous trees scattered here and there and the bright green grass wavered gently in a cool breeze. The midday sun shined brightly, blanketing the orange and yellow flowers that dotted the lengthy grass with tender warmth. There were several water fountains in seemingly random locations amongst the flowers. That's when Ariadne realized that they were in the infamous Twilight Gardens.

Of course, things changed when Ariadne realized that they weren't moving anymore. And then, she listened to what Mika was saying. "You're not at fault here! Dusk must have known what he was doing. He would never have just left like that when there's so much left to finish. You have to trust him too, like I did. And you definitely have to realize that this wasn't your fault. That tricky Midnight probably had an ace in the hole the entire time, that bastard." She reached up and wiped a tear from Mika's cheek. "Please don't cry..."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 06-28-2009, 04:13 AM