Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

Faiz place the napkin on his chest and gently took a slice of banana nut bread before much it in his maw. A soft murr escaped from his throat as tasting such delicious bread and eat the remaining left on his paw. “Mnnrr…I can’t deny it...The bread’s too delicious…And I can feel my energy slowly recovers…Now I have an appetite to eat more…” He said with a cheerful expression, seeming like he forgets the tiredness but still, he need a proper rest. The wolf takes another slice of bread and munches it slowly.

(Somewhere near the mountain)

Mika could hear only her running feet tapping the ground and no other sound. She could sense…Dusk were no longer in this world. He was vanished together with Midnight. He dragoness slowly reduce the speed and stopped, before helping Ariadne to stay straight, more tears shed and running down to her cheek. “…I-I should kill Midnight without waiting… And now, I feel guilty for what I‘ve done…” She began sobbing gently and letting her tears kept on falling down.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-28-2009, 12:18 AM