Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

"Doubts will get us nowhere," Solia said assuredly. "And honestly, I should have been there for you in battle. I could have healed you, but I hid like a coward and then fell asleep. It seems that I have learned nothing at the castle." She frowned remembering the days they had spent there, even though they weren't very numerous.

The door to the bakery opened and the baker stepped out with two napkins, each with a thick slice of banana nut bread in it. He handed both napkins to Solia. "Here you go, miss," he said. "If you want more, just let me know, okay? I hope you enjoy it."

"Thank you very much, sir," she replied as he went back into the bakery. She handed a napkin to Faiz, making sure that the bread being cradled inside didn't fall out. "This should be good. I've never had any food from Immolatio before, but it's bound to be good." She took a small bite out of her piece of bread. "Mmmm, this is delicious!" She took another bite and chewed with a smile on her face.

(Shimmering Mountain)

With a mighty roar, Dusk tackled Midnight sending them both into the air. They were now both victims in the eyes of the dark sphere. Thus, without any discrimination, both Dusk and Midnight vanished within the void, and without anyone to keep up the spell, the dark sphere disappeared. A gentle breeze blew across the ledge--the ledge that was now perfectly quiet.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 06-27-2009, 10:05 PM