Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

“..I’m sorry if I make you worried…Only just…I don’t have energy to talk back there..” Faiz said as his voice slowly return back to normal bit by bit. “…I never felt this tired and hungry at the same in my whole life…Probably I rely too much on my sister’s healing energy…” He added as looking to Solia while his other paw caressing her cheek gently, before lowering his ears a little. “…But…I’m in doubt…either Masquerade is able to weaken the Queen…and escape alive…” He sighed.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Without waiting even longer and possibly being sucked in to Midnight’s dark sphere, Mika carries Ariadne in her arms and jumped off from the ledge to the ground, before running as fast as she could to the north. She seems carried a heavy responsibility towards Dusk’s decision to do this by himself. The dragoness couldn’t hold her sadness and tears appeared on the edge of her eyes and falling gently on Ariadne’s robe, while kept on running just keep their distance far enough in case of wide-range explosion happened. ”…I promise…to carry your message to others…Dusk…”
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-27-2009, 09:34 PM