Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

Solia smiled immediately at her lover's words. "Ah, you spoke! I figured you just needed some rest, and I'm sure you could use the food, too." She giggled as she felt Faiz's paw against her hand. She leaned on his arm and nuzzled it affectionately, taking in the softness of his fur. "No more worries, right? We'll be here a couple of days to rejuvenate, so there's no need to rush. That stupid queen thinks she's wiped us all out, but she's in for a rude awakening," Solia whispered gently.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Midnight glared fiercely at Dusk, his eyes completely black, and his body surrounded by a dark aura. He raised one hand into the air and the shadows began collecting there.

Dusk knew what he had to do. "Just head north from the mountain. Ariadne should know the way. Make sure you get to Narastola as soon as possible. Hopefully, the other group will meet you there."

"Stop talking craziness, Dusk!" Ariadne shouted again. "Just run! Come with us!" Tears were forming in her eyes. She just couldn't bear to lose another friend.

Dusk shook his head. "He would only come after us. Mika. Tell my children that I will miss them, but I'm sure we'll meet again one day. It is my only regret that I could not tell them in person." A single teardrop rolled down his cheek--a tiny river of salt and sadness. "Please tell Solia and Ardeal, my children, that I said goodbye!"

At that moment, an enormous sphere of darkness had appeared in the palm of Midnight's raised hand. He was shaking violently--he couldn't control his Divine Form power. Without him giving a signal, the sphere began sucking everything on the ledge into it. "This is it! Dark Void!" The sucking power increased tenfold, and the cottage that served as Midnight's base was instantly torn apart and absorbed by the sphere. A ferocious wind was blasting around the area.

"Leave! NOW!" Dusk shouted as he rushed at Midnight.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 06-27-2009, 09:11 PM