Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

"No answer, eh?" Solia asked with concern. "It must be worst then I thought." She walked over to the bench and sat him down gently. "I'm going to get us something to eat, okay? Just rest right here. I'll be back in a sec." She entered the bakery as quickly as she could, determined to get some food. Inside the shop, it was fairly dark and there was nobody in there except for the baker himself.

"Can I help you, miss?" he asked politely.

"Yes. Actually, you can," Solia replied. "I need a nice fresh loaf of banana nut bread. Can you do that?"

"On my honor as a baker, I can, miss," he answered and got to work straightaway. "If you're sitting right outside the shop, I'll call you when it's ready."

Solia nodded her head and exited the bakery. She was thinking about Faiz's welfare as she sat down next to him. "The baker said our food should be ready shortly, so look forward to some delicious treat." She tried to sound happy, but her voice was steeped in worry.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Dusk sighed and looked down at the ground solemnly. "It's me he wants. I want you two to get out of here."

Ariadne was shocked. "Are you crazy? We are NOT leaving you here!" the princess replied defiantly. Meanwhile, the shadows surrounding Midnight were intensifying and the sound of cracking ice could be heard.

"You don't have much time!" he shouted. "Midnight's going to enter Divine Form and you can't be here when he does! You have to trust me on this one. I'll be okay." Even though the situation was tough, Dusk emphasized his point and smiled while winking.

There was an explosion from Midnight's location and many ice shards cascaded down upon the heroes. Midnight was standing there, breathing deeply, the shadows so concentrated that the earth was cracking beneath his feet.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 06-27-2009, 06:35 PM