Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mmmrraahh....ohh, Master..." Kristen moaned, continuing to ride Alex's cock, rubbing his chest gently with her soft claws. "Mmmrhhh...all female Digimon should serve you...forever..."

--------------------

"Hehe...but there shall be no 'next time'." Refia smirked, digivolving to Taomon, except completely naked, at least twice Lillymon's height. "How about this, my slut?" she added, keeping a firm grip on Lillymon's waist, her cock over three times the size it was moments ago, a huge three feet in length; her breasts quite larger as well, due to her increase in body size.

--------------------

"Mm, I can say it, but it won't be true, Lillth dear." Ophanimon giggled softly, rubbing her moist pussy with one hand, leaning back against the pillows on the bed. "But if it makes you feel better...you're more beautiful, stronger, and smarter than me." she recited with a smile.

-------------------

Ereth smirked, growling in pleasure as Mai sucked his cock, his tail suddenly plunging into her cunt, starting to fuck her. "That's it, slut! Suck out all of Master's cum!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 06-27-2009, 02:32 PM