Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Rrr, I said SUCK, slut!" Ereth growled, grasping Mai's head and forcing his cock into her mouth, the thick shaft forcing down her throat even, the buff dragon growling in pleasure. "Now suck my cock like you mean it!"

----------------------

"Aaahh! Mmmhhhh!!" Ophanimon moaned out blissfully as she was fisted, her pussy soaking wet with arousal, the walls clenching around Deva's fist and forearm. "Oh yes! I have, mommy!"

----------------------

"That's right! I'm your Mistress, forever!" The vixen smirked, pulling her cock from Lillymon's pussy, groping her ass. "I bet you want an even bigger cock fucking your slutty cunt, don't you, whore? You didn't seem to enjoy that a whole lot." she added with a smirk, smacking Lillymon's ass again, her body starting to glow softly.

----------------------

"Mmm, oh yes, Master." Kristen smiled, climbing up onto Alex, and placing her claws against his chest, before lowering herself down, moaning softly as she quickly took his thick cock into her pussy, clenching her warm vaginal walls tight around the human's cock. "Ooohh...mmmh...Master's dick is so big and hard!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 06-25-2009, 01:08 PM