Join our server on Discord

The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax)
Renala acknowledged the quiet wolf, keeping a rather serious demeanor around Stripes "I'd prefer to do something, and get payed for it, than dawdle around too much." the dolphin said, as she very quickly, and silently pulled a concealed knife out of her covered wrist, and used the tip to clean some of her fingernails. "Besides, we are missing someone. Perhaps I should show my effectiveness by taking care of our "problem child", or should I say "Niece"?" she said coldly, as her eyes hovered momentarily over Brandon in the back, noting his slight change of stance, and light perspiration.

"There! all done!" Marle grinned, as she activated the new, and improved PET, which immediately pipped and beeped, as it moved around, very much like a quadrupedal animal, only cybernetic. It quickly scanned the room for any traces of danger, and hazardous materials, until satisfied that Marle was safe,e it folded in on itself, changing into a rather square-like package with straps, fashioned to look like a backpack. Marle smiled to herself, as she wiped her grease-covered claws on her overalls, let her longer-than-shoulder-length hair down, and slung PET along her shoulder, before setting foot outside, not entirely caring that she looked pretty filthy.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax) - by Altima - 06-24-2009, 01:18 PM