Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Mike laughed and walked back to Silvia, slapping her ass hard before jamming another popsicle into her abused pussy, making her whimper and cry out. "Straight to business hu? Fine." He sat back down in his chair and smiled cruelly at Alex, seeing the hate he had in his eyes. "Oh give me a break already! You dont think I havent tortured Silvia into telling me everything about you? About what you have done and like to do? Your just like me, so lose some of the attitude, its pissing me off."

He took a sip of a drink he had set down and continued. "Be happy that you are just like me, it will help you in this next challenge. You see, in this challenge, you are going to have to, guess what? Kidnap a girl for me!" Mike clapped to himself and watched Alex closely."She is about 5.6 feet tall, has Golden blond hair and deep blue eyes, and skin smoother than the flawless snow in winter. She is some kind of princess from another world and she is staying here in the Tavern with her scary werewolf bodyguard. "Capture her, strip her to all but her undergarments, and bring her to me and you will be one more step close to your dear sweet Silvia." Mike flicked a piece of paper his way.

"Those are the directions to her room. Her name is Grace, Princess Grace. She seems rather trusting so it shouldnt be to hard." He then tossed him a rag and a jar of Chloroform. "Use these to subdue her, then simply strip her and bring her to me, unspoiled and unmarred. If I am dissatisfied in anyway I will take it out on her flesh." He sai kicking Silvia had on the ribs and leaving a bruise. The delicate psychic pokemon swung a little and winced as she was struck again. Silvia was not sure how much longer she could last, her mind was being picked away by Mike every second she was with him. She did not know how much sanity she had left.

-----

Soon Hunter found himself at the bottom of the stairs and knee deep in warm slime. With his Silver torch he could see that it was clear and almost as viscus as water. the walls were covered in it, and it reeked of death and flesh. The wall and ceiling were made out of carved stone and the room itself led into many passages, one of which continued to go down while three others went out in different directions.

Distant splashes made it clear he was not alone, but Hunter could see nothing nearby nor smell anything other than the slime. Whatever was out there was staying out of range of the light and away from Hunter....for the time being.

--------

Mickal scowled and aimed his hand out towards her. "Serpintis!" He hissed and from the palm of his hand came a rush of snakes that covered her and hissed menacingly. "Do you remember that horrible pain? Well imagine if all these snaked were to bite you at the same time! Imagine how bad that is going to feel!" He roared, angry that he had been attacked at all and most of all, that he had bene unable to sense it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 06-23-2009, 03:31 PM