Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Just give me the challenge so I can save MY Silvia," Alex growled, walking up to Matt and knocking the popsicle out of his hand. "I'm here to save my woman, now give me the challenge so I can win her back to me. Where she belongs."

-----------------

Hunter smiled as he felt her kiss his cheek, but oh how lusted for so much more. His kingdom, his slaves, everything seems null and worthless compared to this white, pure, and perfect Princess. His grin though quickly turned to a scowl. This is not the time for romance, nay it is the time for action. I must clear my mind, and focus on my goal. To find a way out of this hellhole, and take the Princess into my arms...

With those thoughts in mind, Hunter walked deep into dark under tavern, the endless torch in his hand and his shield in the other, with the sword tied to his belt securely.

-----------------

"Magic? Not so much magic as digital power!" Ranamon yelled, and aimed her hand at Mickal as tugged on the leash. Her face hit the ground, but a blast of water shot out of her hand, nearly hitting Mickal's face. A drop of it hit his face as it hit the wall, and he could feel the water was scorching hot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 06-23-2009, 02:53 PM