Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Hm...How to get through this situation?" one whispered as he saw the group of very powerful, and very deadly warriors before them. "...Let's fall back," the original whispered, motioning the group back.

If they were able to do this, Alex led his clones to a safe distance, and looked at his fellow clones. "Alright, you, begin to try and summon the Golden Golem. The Ninjas of this Village have yet to figure out a way to stop the golem, so let's keep with that. You two, guard him. You five, make a perimeter around the area, keep any eye out for anything." That left only the original, and one more. "You're with me. Come on, we're going tlay a trap, just in case these clones fail to keep the perimeter secure."

And with that, one clone began the slow proccess of summoning the Golden Golem, two protected him, five were off guarding those three and doing recon, and Alex and the last one had seemingly dissappeared, leaving a trap just in case as they hid in the trees around the the first three.

((If you have any questions, just hit me))

------------------

Ino had tears fall from her face, and she looked at Mike with her crying blue eyes. "You...bastard! You did this to me!" she screamed, and tried to wrap her hands around his neck, crying like a waterfall as she tried to kill him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 06-23-2009, 02:37 PM