Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"No, like I said, I dont like Rain and I get to name m pets whatever I like. You agreed to it in exchange for relieving your pain and you walked here on all fours like a dog. You even allowed me to leash you so clearly you are my pet. So please dont make this difficult.....Sarah, I like Sarah, so I shall call you Sarah." Mickal said softly as though she had not even spoken.

-------

Grace tentatively took his hand and fallowed him back to the door, blushing lightly as she did. When they reached it they would find that the door was the same as how they left it, but the framing of the words caught Grace's eye. the words were carved into the door but around the words was this white framing, It looked fairly intricate and looked to be only for decorations sake but looking closely one could make out hundreds of tiny arrows, all pointing down. Even the parts of the framing on the side all looked to be facing down. "Do you see those?" She asked Hunter softly. "I think it might be a clue...."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 06-21-2009, 07:45 AM