Join our server on Discord

Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully)
OOC: EEEEE!!! Welcome back Matty!!

IC:

[While Mirato was leaving]

"Maybe someday, you'll find peace too." Ray called at Mirato as she left, waving at her hopefully, one arm around Misato as if he was frightened she'd disappear.

Roux smiled, shaking his head. "You never got revenge. But hey, you probably became a better person for it. We'll follow you. We followed you all the way here, didn't we? Besides. Won't it be a lonely road?" The boy smiled his mysterious smile, his fiery crimson eyes and icy-blue hair flickered a black for a split second when he spoke, the first sentence was said by a gruff and gravelly voice that did not belong to the boy, the second sentence was said by a smooth, serene and lulling female voice that also did not belong to him. The last sentence was definitely his voice. He followed Mirato, staying five paces behind her like he always did.

[Present]

"The very one." Said Jo, pushing his glasses up. "That makes one sword within our possession. Even if we had all three swords, we can't simply march into Niflheim in our current conditions anyway. We'll have to rest first. We'll work on acquiring the other two swords next time... my father will have to wait."

"To be blunt," Giro explained to Mikuru and Mizuki, "Jo over there's the god of snakes and poison. He's big enough to wrap himself around the world ten-times over. We're going to take gods head-on." The wolf said, rotating his shoulder. "Also, we need about three cheap swords to get to wherever the hell his dad, Loki, is."

"You're all probably curious as to how me and my father ended up in such a situation." Jo presumed, just as GMSG appeared.

Ray pointed at everyone. "Giro, Jo, Matt Zero, Mikuru, Mizuki, Misa-Chan and I'm Ray!"

With that, Giro swatted the back of Ray's head dully. "Don't go blurtin' out our names to strangers!"

"Sowee-" Ray chuckled.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-16-2009, 09:15 AM