Join our server on Discord

Invisible to the naked eye.
Yesterday, I felt really horrible especially what happen around the world that we're living in. When I found out the children who were orphaned and abducted, they were used for sexual desires. They were conducted as sex slaves or being used as prostitutes, it saddens me that when they asked for help from the police. They did nothing, but turned their back or return to those who are searching for them. I heard my pastor talked about as he went to jail and saw these poor children caged up.

They told him, their stories. And how they were happy they are still in jail and rather not go outside at night as being used for sex. They were afraid of going outside at night. That night a woman came outside and saw two children and they have no place or some shelter so the woman told them to go to her house and if they have anybody that needs a place to stay she would let them. Of course there were 600 children, scared, hungry, and tired.

I really wanted to stop people for doing such disgusting and illegal thing. I really wanted them to halt from what their doing was wrong. I just couldn't believe why they do such horrible purpose that they would do to those poor kids.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
Invisible to the naked eye. - by tigerlily - 06-16-2009, 04:18 AM
RE: Invisible to the naked eye. - by Khorne - 06-20-2009, 09:19 PM
RE: Invisible to the naked eye. - by tigerlily - 06-17-2009, 01:26 AM
RE: Invisible to the naked eye. - by Wisemon - 06-16-2009, 10:14 AM
RE: Invisible to the naked eye. - by tigerlily - 06-17-2009, 07:13 AM
RE: Invisible to the naked eye. - by ParkerXD - 06-20-2009, 07:34 AM