Join our server on Discord

Prey Valley
Alright is has been a couple days, you want to start? Oh and if you want to also play as a prey (I didn't really give oyu a choice since I was already a prey) I could also make a hunter, that only optional of course just feel bad that the thread is starting up with only us. And sign ups are still open

---------------------

It was a nice day, the sky was a brilliant light blue with hardly any clouds. The sun was warm and pleasant, and a cool breeze blew through the trees. The forest was almost peaceful, the only thing that deluded this place's beauty was what is held here daily. What struck feat into many hearts time and time again. This place wasn't any forest, this place was Prey Valley.

A human lay on the forest floor dressed in nothing but his glasses, tan shorts, and an orange collar. A groan escaped his lips and his eyes blinked open unable to adjust to the sunlight right away. The human, Mark, sat up groggily, his head hurt. He couldn't think clearly. slowly he stood up stretching. Where was he? The last thing he remembered was going to some company's building to install one of his recent inventions... he had walked in and... black....

Messages In This Thread
Prey Valley - by Damien - 06-07-2009, 08:37 AM
RE: Prey Valley - by DarkChibimon - 06-07-2009, 05:38 PM
RE: Prey Valley - by Damien - 06-08-2009, 12:54 AM
RE: Prey Valley - by Damien - 06-10-2009, 05:02 AM