Join our server on Discord

I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes!
Sorry to necro post, but after talking to DMX, we decided to try and revive Heavenly Retribution. Space is limited, as there can be only four heroes plus DMX's character so post quickly. Anyways, here's my character's profile.

Name: Ada Nerice Fox
Appearance: A red witch that has both physical and ethereal prowess. She is a six feet tall vixen dressed in silver armor and a ruby red cape. She is a red furred fox with long black hair and green eyes.
Equipment:

- Weapon: Rune Blade: A long sword with magical runes engraved on in the blade, keeping the blade naturally sharp and sturdy.

- Armor: Mytherial Armor: Light armor made from mytherial silver. It provides some protection against basic physical attacks and is very effective against ethereal attacks.

- Accessory(s): Mytherial Earrings: Improves Intelligence and Spirit.
Ruby Mantle: A ruby red cape that provides some protection against fire, dark, and earth attacks.

Elemental Affinity: Fire

Abilities:
Double Cast: The character is allowed to use two spells instantaneously. Spells can not be used with other actions such as Attack or Item.
Commanding Voice: Halves the chance of Silence/Seal working on the character. It also provides a Charisma bonus.
Guts: If the character is effected by a negative status effect, Strength and Vitality is increased by an extra 50%.
Defensive Offense: If the character chooses to Defend for one turn, attacks and skills will be twice as effective for the duration of their next turn.

Skills:
Inferno Blast: An eruption of fire is directed towards the target creature. Fire, Ethereal
Sword Art - Fire: Combines one's fire power with their blade, improving it's strength with the element of fire. Fire, Physical
Lunar Curtain: Taps into the power of the moon to shield allies and the user against magical attacks. Light, Ethereal
Rays of the Aton: Heals the target or user with the power of the fiery sun. Light, Ethereal
Nuke: A devastating blast of magical energy that is not classified by any element. Neutral, Ethereal
Sabre: Increases the user's muscle and body mass to improve both Strength and Vitality significantly. Neutral, Ethereal
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Mai - 04-25-2009, 07:13 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 09:26 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 09:58 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 05:20 PM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-27-2009, 10:35 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-28-2009, 02:03 PM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-29-2009, 08:22 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Crimson Fox - 06-09-2009, 10:42 AM