Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace nodded slowly and finished her food. "OK, I suppose thats all good. What should we do now? Should we look for the key?" she asked softly, already looking around the kitchen.

--------

Angy fired her missile and curved it so it blasted into Alex's left leg above his knee. the wound was deep and blood as the holy projectile sliced into sinner's flesh. "Dont make me take back what I gave you Alex." she said almost Darkly. "Leave now or die. I am a warrior, I will not shy from battle and I will not fail to protect her. I dont want to kill you, but I will if you force me to!" she already had another arrow Drawn, Alex had only a few moments before it was also loosed upon him. Angy did not want to fight, she really didnt want to kill Alex, but she would if he absolutely forced her to!

--------

(Dont make her break so easily, Mickal has hardly gotten to the fun stuff yet!)

He walked her back to his tower and told her to it in the middle of the room. He then began to look for something, something he found rather quickly. A collar and leash.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 06-08-2009, 04:06 AM