Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"There is Mickal..." Hunter began. "He is a loyal servant to the Saxon Kingdom, and I owe him for...past deeds. Other than that, I once met two young girls while I was looking for you. They seemed nice and trustworthy, but I do not know..."

----------------

Alex squeezed hsi fist and looked at the ground. He was arguing with himself on what to do. He could not let this beauty and Serenity go. But Angy did save him...No...She no longer trusted, no longer worried for him, no longer cared. Plus, she had made a horrible insult towards him. She insulted his lover towards Silvia.

"I am not like that! I am not evil! Serenity has lived her whole life as a slave, and without a Master you will condem her to her own damnation! Look at the world, and you will find I am most good hearted rapist you can find! I will not leave, without her! Atleast give her to me, before you kill her Angy!" he screamed, before calming down. "Angy, you saved my life...Don't force me to take yours. Please, Angy, I am begging you. Submit, before you or anyone else is hurt..."

----------------

Rain was in too much pain to argue, her mind injured and tortured as she fell on all fours and followed the man, her Master.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by LordZero - 06-08-2009, 03:53 AM