Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace didnt answer and ate her fruit silently. She was not used to this situation, not one bit and she did not know if she could trust only Hunter. "You didnt meet anyone else in this place? No one we can trust?" She asked softly as she picked up another fruit.

--------

"You told me that you raped women, that you hurt them! So you had me heal her so you could fuck her?! None of us are lovers! We hardly know each other, and I didnt know you at all Alex! Leave right now! I never want to see you again, and if you have any respect for the life I gave you, then you will leave us in peace!" She drew her bow back a little more and power sparked, Alex had little time left.

--------

Mickal smiled and raised her up with his magic and kissed the nape of her neck where the new symbol was. The pain eased almost right away. "Come with me pet." She said as he laid her back on the ground. "On all fours, you need to earn two legs if you want to use them."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 06-08-2009, 03:41 AM