Join our server on Discord

Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully)
"Dudettes? Archvadia ain't nowhere on this world. It was in my world, The World Where Fates Collide, Neo Midgard." Giro explained. "I ain't a Knight no more 'cuz... that world was destroyed." He said gruffly. He didn't like talking about it. If there was an Archvadia here too, then it still wasn't the same. It's been eight years since he got here, where everything was modern and peaceful. He had brought Nightmares to this world when he had been forced to cross boundaries by his brother, and the eight years it took him to get used to this place and heal from his injuries weren't easy.

"It is true, Giro, the Dragon Airforce have been here since roughly the 12th-13th century, 700 years past." Jo said, having read records on them back when he was roaming the seas. "They rarely make any appearances nowadays as Technology has replaced magic, until today, where very high concentrations of magic have been spotted. All over the world, there are some areas saturated with magic, as well as people who can perform them. The Dragon Airforce helps ensures that Forbidden magic stays prohibited, and secret from the modern civilization, seeing as they could use it for war and crimes." He explained to Giro. "Am I right?" He asked the two Dragon Airforce members.

"Owie-" Ray winced, chuckling as he rubbed his head. "I'm sorry! Jo said that it was urgent!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-08-2009, 12:09 AM