Join our server on Discord

Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully)
Mizuki and Mikuru put their right fist on their chest and bowing politely before positioned themselves straight. "Nice to meet you all." The girls said.

"Since you two have a long name, we should call you Jo and Giro." Mikuru said, pointing her thumbfinger to Jo and Giro.

"For your information, Dragon Air Force existed 7 centuries ago, probably 2 centuries before the existence of Holy Kingdom of Archvadia. Not just dragons who dominate the military air forces, other species include felines and canines are also in the team." Mizuki explained.

The tigress slowly approaches Ray and 'chop' his head with her paws. "I don't know why you always use magic in public area." She nagged in gentle way before prodding his cheek playfully. "Well, at least you survive from this...uhmm...how I suppose to say.." Mikuru scratch her chin, unable to complete the sentence since Mizuki nor herself didn't know what is exactly happened.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully) - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-07-2009, 01:56 PM