Join our server on Discord

Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully)
"Ray-" Came Jo's warped voice from his silver digital watch, his face appearing on the screen, occasionally obscured by static. "I don't have much time- Invoke me- HURRY-" He grunted.

Ray brought his forearm up to his chest, his watch pointing forward, and covered half his face with his free hand. His cheery, visible eye turned a bright fiery red, and his hair and clothing ruffled violently from an invisible force, as if a powerful gust wind was blowing up at him from the ground.

"Exiled son of the Chaotic Lord, whose scales have broken many a sword..." Ray commanded, his voice ominous and charged, though still cheery. "As holder of the Chaos Lore, I summon you here, be lost no more!" He cried, and lashed out with his palm revealing his other eye, which was purple, and shredded a violently violet rift in front of him. The rift turned dark green mended almost instantaneously, vanishing completely, and in its place... was Jo, down on all fours, grasping the grass on the ground.

Children and adults alike stared in awe as the young man straightened up, dusting his clothes off.

Jo's usually neat and tidy hair was not tied in its regular ponytail, but disheveled and let down, making him look a lot more different from his usual neat and civilized appearance. His black-green suit was torn up and bloody, and one of the lenses on his glasses were cracked.

"Uh- thanks for watching our magic show guys!" Giro announced loudly, waving his arms around.

As if understanding completely, the children and adults went back to their business.

Sighing in relief, Giro turned to face Jo and Ray. "Are you NUTS!? That was in public!!"

"I apologize sincerely, Kiros," Jo said, pushing his glasses up. The cracks mended as if on rewind, and his frayed and dirty clothes fixed and cleaned itself. He tied his ponytail himself. "But it was urgent. Please prepare for war... my father has been captured."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-07-2009, 09:41 AM