Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Your going to rape her! After all you have done, I have done, your still going to treat her like an object rather than a person! No! I wont allow it!" She jumped back and Drew her bow. "At this range it is impossible to miss and I have recently been empowered by my deities. Leave now Alex, I dont want to hurt you, but I wont let you hurt her." Angy bit her lip, but what she said was true, she would shoot if Alex did not leave.

----------

No one heard and no one came, Mickal made sure of it, and the snake sank its fangs into her again, this time on the back of her thigh. The bite was five times worse than the last, and the burning and pain quickly spread to her entire body. The black triangles began to glow and spun away from the spots they had been laid and all met at the nape of her neck, connecting and becoming one symbol. The snake vanished into dust and left Rain to her agony.

--------

Grace clapped her hands and quickly took a fruit from the basket and ate it happily. No sooner had she started eating than Mike walked in. "Oh, there are more people here now?" He asked looking around. "Werewolf and...wait arent you the priso-I mean princess?" He said, remembering her from when Mickal brought her down.

"I mean, you sure do look like one." He said trying to cover his tracks, though Grace had never seen him. She tilted her head a little and nodded "I am Princess Grace..." She said softly. "And you are?" "Mike! Just Mike. Sorry its not often that I see a beauty quite like you." He then turned to Hunter and offered him a smile. "Mike, nice to meet you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 06-06-2009, 04:21 PM