Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Angy nodded slowly and followed him into the door marked Saxonite. The doors led a to a huge Saxonite temple where they worshiped battle, domination and victory in all things. "It looks like a place of worship..." Angy said looking around. Suddenly her eyes lit up. "Wait! If we can find a digi temple to one of the Deities of the digi world, I may be able to draw enough power from them to heal her myself!"

----------

Grace was still comfy cozy in the bed, sleeping cutely and looked very very warm and comfortable. Suddenly Hunter would feel a sort of tingling in his skull and Mickal would speak once more. "Lord Hunter. I hate to bother you at this time but after scrying this entire tavern, I have failed to find a key. I can attempt to cast my most powerful portal spell, but that will take at least a week to prepare. So I was wondering if I could be rewarded for my services today."

------------

Flare yawned cutely as she and Rain walked back down to their rooms. Hunter had left them all alone in the game room and they could only stay there so long. Flare had insisted on coming back to get some sleep, she was to tired to play anymore of the nearly endless games with Rain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 06-06-2009, 02:22 AM