Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

The wolf walking side by side with Solia as they went through the gate of Immolatio. The surroundings still the same like last visit. "Yes, I accept and understand the plan." Faiz nodded and suddenly, his body starts moving slightly to the right and left unbalanced, seeming like he almost faint.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Mika surprised as feel the sharp blade on her smooth neck. The light shower still fallen and wetting everyone, including Midnight. "Don't worry...I know what I should do next..." She replied telepathically, her eyes glaring to Midnight with a happy smile. My goodness...you finally caught me off-guard...but it seems you forget something..."

Mika touch the blade with her claw and suddenly, a thick ice forms on Midnight's arms, shoulder and legs, immobilize him completely. Then, a sharp point of ice emerge from the ice and pointing to his neck, before she turned around, grab the golden blade and step back away from him. Every drop of small shower that hits the ice structure will transform and combine with the ice. "Now, the blade is on my hand. Probably this sword enough to kill him completely." She said as observing the blade.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-05-2009, 01:17 PM