Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Hinata jumped at the sudden order and looked at Sakura. "Hinata, wai-" Sakura pleaded, but the girl already jumped, and wrapped her arms arounds Sakura, a little too quickly. She kissed her lips, and pushed her tongue into her mouth, kissing her for her Master.

----------------

Alex smiled and merely made a piece of paper appear on a nearby counter, expecting the skilled Ninja to notice it. He then began walking back to his love slave, leaving the two alone. "How do you like the new body, Hinata?" Alex asked, walking into the room.

----------------------

When Sauske or if Sauske read the note, he would find it was a to do list from Alex.

Sauske, when you can, go get me the following women from the village of Konaha. Get one, two, or them all, just get as many of them as you can and try to be secret about it. If you need help, use my clone army, they will do whatever they can for you. Also be careful not too be followed back here. Remember, that I can kill you with a thought, so remember...You cannot betray me.

Finally, if you can, weaken Konaha, the ninja and fighting population, or Tsunade. Don't take any major chances or sacrifice, but do what you can to weaken them.

After that, Sauske would see the list of girls Alex wanted.

Temari

Tenten

Shizune

Ino

Anko

Kurenai

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by LordZero - 06-05-2009, 08:32 AM