Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

It was true that the battle with the Calm Keeper was a hindrance that costed quite an energy expenditure, but the weary group of four was greatly rewarded as they reached the small town of Immolatio. Their efforts were proven not fruitless as the grey stone buildings greeted them. Ardeal remembered that this was the town that Lorana was from and he hoped they wouldn't meet up with her again. Ardeal stopped in his tracks as he noticed that Aussa had stopped before the gates to the town. The gates were open, which was usual for the time of day. The late afternoon sun glowered down upon the town, and in the far reaches, twilight clambered its way into the sky, streaking it with just a little bit of orange and yellow, but only in the distance.

"Well, it seems that we finally made it," Aussa said flatly. "One step of our journey is complete, but there is still so much land to cover. While we're here, let's see if we can't find an easier way to get to St. Nerra City. In other words, gather as much information as possible. I'm sure you two would like to be alone for at least a little while, so Solia and Faiz--you two can go and gather information together. I'll take Ardeal with me. We'll meet at the Immolatio inn at sunset. Is that an acceptable plan?"

(Shimmering Mountain)

"Are you looking for me, sweetheart?" Midnight said as he appeared behind Mika, placing the blade of his sword against her throat. "You other two don't even make a move or she's dead."

Ariadne was about to react, but when she saw that Mika was in danger, she faltered. Dusk did the same. He was about to lunge, but decided now was not the time.

Are you okay, Mika? Dusk asked telepathically. Concern covered his thoughts.

Damn, I can't believe we let him do that, Ariadne cursed. I could always use my powers to get him away from you--

No. He'll see it coming, Dusk thought sadly. Got any ideas, Mika? We are both at your service and at his mercy at the moment.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 06-05-2009, 02:28 AM