Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

Solia giggled. "I can understand your position, Faiz," she spoke softly. "Fighting the queen with anger and frustration will only lead us to our downfall by blinding us and shrouding our good judgement."

Ardeal gave one more glance back at the fallen Calm Keeper and noticed that Aussa was going on ahead. "You two can go ahead. I'll keep my position in the rear so I can make sure we're not flanked. Now that we can see our destination, our journey across these cursed plains shouldn't be too difficult."

Solia nodded. "Be careful, brother. I don't want you to end up hurt." She took Faiz's hand. "We should probably travel a bit slower so we don't expend any energy that could be used for a more useful purpose."

(Shimmering Mountain)

When Dusk was about to check the body for any signs of living, it disappeared. "Everyone! On your guard!" Dusk quickly readied his sword. Maniacal laughter echoed around the area creepily.

"It makes me laugh, Dusk, to think you could kill me that easily!" It was Midnight's voice. "O golden sword that brings the light, shining blade that shatters night, stars and darkness both will bend, and lend you strength for you to mend!" Suddenly, a small cloud of dust slowly appeared hovering in the air. Each tiny particle found another particle to fit into, and before they knew it, Midnight's golden blade was floating in the air. But as quickly as it had appeared, it vanished.

"Dusk, I watched you run him through," Ariadne called out worriedly. "Does he have some sort of magic that's protecting him because I can't sense any!"

"No," Dusk replied solemnly. "You should know more than anyone by now that those who possess the Divine Form do not die so easily."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 06-04-2009, 11:21 PM