Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

Aussa watched intently as Faiz executed his widespread thunder technique. Flashes and strikes were everywhere, but there was no sound or sight of the Calm Keeper anywhere. Suddenly, there was a loud shattering noise that Aussa recognized as the shattering of a barrier and then a horrific screech ensued. The Calm Keeper became visible, his body shaking violently in shock as strike after strike of thunder hit him.

Nearby and under protection of Aussa's earth shield, both Ardeal and Solia were beginning to regain consciousness.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Dusk stood up as well. "There is no doubt that we should kill him. And there is no doubt that he will come after us if we don't. His mind is unstable. He is a danger to himself, others, and the inorganic creatures." Thin wisps of shadow were beginning to float into the sky. Aerionelle's body was fading.

Ariadne was able to stand up as she received the energy. "Thank you very much, Mika. If we're going to eliminate him, we should probably get it over with."

Dusk nodded in agreement and raised his sword to strike down his foe. I apologize for this Midnight, but only if you understood what Dawn's dying words meant... With a heavy sigh, Dusk slashed down with his sword...

...only to be blocked by Midnight's other blade! Midnight withdrew that attack and slashed viciously at Dusk's sword hand, making him drop his weapon. Then, with a quick slash, Midnight cut Dusk clear across the chest. Luckily for Dusk, his robes took most of the damage.

"I'm sorry, too, Dusk, but I'm not ready to die yet!" Midnight shouted crazily. "O golden sword that brings the light, shining blade that shatters night, stars and darkness both will bend, and lend you strength for you to mend!" He connected the two pieces of the golden blade that had been previously broken. Dusk lay on the ground and watched with awe as the two pieces mended back together as if it had never been broken. Midnight stood at the ready. "I must kill you now. All of you. How dare you break my master's blade! I hope you're ready to meet your maker!!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 06-03-2009, 10:42 PM