Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

"Thank you." The barrier should give enough protection for him to avoid any incoming attack as well as taking an opportunity to stop the bleeding. Once spotted the Calm Keeper vanished, Faiz then expand the circling area a little, just enough for the thunder to spread at very wide area.

He then stopped. He lifts and expand both of his arms while growling softly from the pain on his left arm and chant a thunder spell. A huge strong thunder appears in the sky, spraying towards the ground where the small magnetic charge being placed. "I believe this should do it." By spraying the huge thunder to the ground, he might spot at least a few invisible hit strikes the Calm Keeper's barrier and take an advantage to point a few thunder to strike the barrier and kill the Calm Keeper.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Mika smiled, her deep gasping slowly fade away. "Oh, thank you, Dusk." She focus on the energy flowing into her body and quickly recharge, before slowly stood up straight. "I believe I could still sense the bird is still alive, but bleeding heavily. Eventually, it's enough to make him completely weak and slowly dies." Mika said, gently helps Ariadne standing up and giving her small amount of energy.

"But should we leave this man alive or kill him straight away? I'm sort of afraid that he might showed up again and oppose another threat." Mika asked.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-03-2009, 07:30 AM