Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

Aussa didn't question Faiz's motives. But you'll have to be able to see where you're going and I've got just the barrier. Aussa concentrated on the ground. A thin cloud of dust started appearing around Faiz. That barrier should do it. The fine particles of dust should disintegrate any attacks aimed at you.

The Calm Keeper looked at the circling wolf impatiently. The most dangerous attack ever? Yikes, that sounds frightening. I'd better not stick around. There was a flash of light, and the Calm Keeper was gone.

Aussa didn't have good sensing powers like Solia, but he could still tell that the Calm Keeper had not left. Faiz, he's somewhere around here.. He began moving away from where the Calm Keeper had been and where Faiz was charging up his attack.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Midnight was awestruck as he found his legs trapped in the rock. He glanced at the broken sword that used to be his master's. "No, no, no, not the sword...Anything but the sword!" The rock shattered around his legs creating a small crater. He crawled out of it and grabbed the two pieces of the sword with determination. "I swear, everything will be all right."

Dusk took advantage of Midnight's grief and teleported through the shadows to get close to Mika. He touched her shoulder gently and began to transfer some energy into her. "The bird is as good as dead, right? If so, then the three of us should be no match for him."

Ariadne appeared at the side of the ledge and clambered up onto it. She waved to Mika and Dusk, but collapsed to her knees. Sorry guys, but I need to recharge my energy.

Dusk nodded at her. I think we'll have enough time to do that. It looks like Midnight isn't even worried about our presence. He's more worried about the sword...
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 06-03-2009, 05:38 AM