Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

"Aussa, could you give me the barrier?" Faiz asks as moving closer to the Calm Keeper before he switch direction and circling around slowly. His claws on the feet plant a small magnetic charge on the ground, which used to pull the lightning strike and hold it for certain period of time, as well as creating a huge lightning field so he able to expand the attacking range.

"Once you deploy the barrier, kindly move away to the safest place. This could be the most dangerous attack ever." The wolf added, still walking around the beast while chanting a heavy spell; a small lightning roaring up in the sky, gathering as much of the elements to create a heavy thunder strikes.

(Shimmering Mountain)

"Now, that's what I'm talking about!" Mika smiled. The force of explosion threw Mika hard enough to reach the place she wanted to go; immobilize Midnight and separate Dusk away.

Mika quickly chant one icicle and point the target, which is Midnight's golden blade while falling towards Midnight. In a few feet away reaching Midnight, the icicle hit the target and broke the blade into half, then throw a fists on both of his shoulders. The force sending Midnight hard to the ground before Mika leap and landed a couple feet away from Midnight, gasping in exhaustion.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-03-2009, 03:20 AM