Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

The Calm Keeper screeched in pain as he felt his wing almost being torn off. It was hanging loosely off of his back. He decided it would only be a hindrance and thus tore it off. The violet-feathered wing fell towards the ground and landed on the soft grass below. Golden blood trickled down his back and dripped on the torn wing. Never before have I had this much trouble with trespassers. This is ridiculous! The Calm Keeper roared. Divine Protection! His wound stopped bleeding and his whole body became surrounded by a green barrier, along with a pink barrier. His body was glowing in a faint green light that was slowly healing the wound on his back where his wing used to be.

Aussa sighed heavily. "Are you joking?" He rushed at the beast with his sword at the ready, but when he made to attack, the Calm Keeper effortlessly knocked him away. Aussa managed to land on his feet, but he realized that this was going to be much harder than he thought. Damn, we need Dusk...

(Shimmering Mountain)

Dusk smirked as he saw the attack coming. "Shadow Shield!" The shadows arose to do his bidding and formed a shield in front of him that blocked the attack.

On the ledge below, Ariadne got Mika's message. I don't know what you want me to do..., she thought back to Mika.

While Dusk was protected, he intercepted Ariadne's message. Come on, girls. Be creative. We'll have to work on your improvisation skills. Mika, aim for the man. Ariadne, make more petals so that Mika can execute the attack you did earlier--you know, the one where you spin at your target.

Is that a good idea, Mika? Because here I go! Ariadne concentrated hard on the petal that Mika possessed. Suddenly, a whole burst of them appeared in the sky around the dragoness and started swirling around her. It's up to you now, Mika!

Not too far away, Aerionelle crashed into the ground. He found himself immobilized, his body trying to flap wings that were no longer there. And thus, he laid on the ground, waiting for death to come and harvest him. I'll be with you soon, brothers...
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 06-03-2009, 02:52 AM