Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

Once the vortex appeared and shot several shafts of light, Faiz knew he was too late to create a barrier. Few of the shafts shafts piercing his left shoulder and create a small cuts behind his right leg, as well as pierce through the soft parts of his right ear. It bleeds slowly but still have energy to move around. "This would not slowing me down for sure." Faiz growl loudly and perform a series of continuous and simultaneous slash on the Calm Keeper's barrier until it breach and slash his right wing; cutting it almost clean before he headed to the ground.

A few sparks appeared on the wounded area to stop the bleeding. But still, he have to bare the intense pain especially on his right arm and sensitive ear. He started to gasping some air for real, but it also act to fool the Calm Keeper.

(Shimmering Mountain)

"I'm sorry." Mika telepathic to Aerionelle before a fast deep slash cutting his wings almost clean. She grab one pink flower petal and use the shockwave from the explosion to send her body to certain direction where Midnight and Dusk are fighting. She also sense Dusk is in danger.

The dragoness still flying up in the air before the gravity pulls her over and stops the ascend . "Ariadne, now!" She then release the petal a few feet away from her before cover her face and chest with her arms.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-02-2009, 07:01 AM