Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

"Well, you're harassing us at the first place, ugly monster. Don't try to act innocent here." Faiz perform a several backflip to dodge the light spheres. Since thunder and light element has a good relation, the wolf take an advantage by touching one of the light spheres that just a few inch fron his sharp claws and absorb it's energy until the sphere is disappeared. Faiz's feet touches the ground to stop himself and throws several more thunder sphere with an additional energy from the light sphere.

"Save your energy for later. You should focus on protecting yourself, Solia and Ardeal. I'll request for one when needed." Faiz replied telepathically as began executing a close combat, estimating three seconds before the thunder spheres hit the Calm Keeper.

(Shimmering Mountain)

"Ear Protection." Mika chanted and applies to Ariadne, Dusk and herself. The Ear Protection spell neutralize the loud, high-pitch sound into a normal, hear-able sound. "This is what I like so much, Aerionelle; your anger." Mika then take a move by putting a huge force through her feet to the ground, making her move faster then she normally used, and jumped in the air towards Aerionelle with her sharp claws ready to slash the avian's wings.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-01-2009, 11:43 PM