Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

The Calm Keeper screeched loudly as the spheres made contact. The earthen hand restraining the monster crumbled and it flew high in the sky. I'm not supposed to be punished. I'm the one who does the punishing! He lifted his claws above his head. Seraphic Radiance! A sphere of light appeared in his claws and it began shooting out spears of light at all of them.

Aussa rolled over to Solia. She was sleeping peacefully. Aussa held out his hand and pointed it at Ardeal. He then made a pulling motion and the piece of ground that Ardeal was lying on levitated and slowly floated over to Aussa. Ardeal landed with a small thud next to his sister. "Earth Barrier!" Aussa shouted. From below the golden grass, a dome of solid rock arose and surrounded the three. Faiz, do you need help? I can deploy another barrier around you if need be...

(Shimmering Mountain)

Aerionelle felt his wings get weaker as the icicles pierced them again. "Enough of this nonsense!" he yelled. "I have no grudge against you, but now you've taken this too far! Shadow's Cry!!" Aerionelle opened his black beak wide and delivered an alarming screech down at his enemies.

As the sound reached Ariadne's ears, she covered them with her hands and fell down on her knees. "What...kind of...urgh...," she managed to get out as she began to lose consciousness. I must hold on...

From up above, the sounds of swords clashing against each other was barely audible...
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 06-01-2009, 11:23 PM