Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

The Calm Keeper chuckled malevolently. Foolish! Magnus Ventus! The monster raised one claw into the air and a wall of wind burst from the ground in front of Faiz.

Aussa saw was going on and decided to put that beast in its place. He raised his own hand in the air and the ground trembled slightly. A hand made of rock burst from the ground under the Calm Keeper, clutching his scaly leg. "Faiz, dodge to your right and attack while I've got him held!"

(Shimmering Mountain)

Affirmative, Ariadne replied.

"Coming up with secret plans without me?" Aerionelle spoke and clucked his tongue against the top of his mouth. "That's not very fair." He stopped chasing and hovered in the air, flapping his shadowy wings slowly. "Feather Shadowbomb!" Aerionelle flapped his wings once fiercely causing more exploding feathers to cascade down on Ariadne and Mika.

"Not AGAIN!!" Ariadne yelled and held her hand up. As the feathers got closer to hear they started, one by one, to turn into flower petals.

Aerionelle was dazzled. "My, oh my, such a beautiful display," he said awestruck. "But there's more where that came from!" He shot more explosive feathers at Ariadne.

Sorry, Mika. It looks like I'm the one keeping him busy. His attention is on me completely. You take out his wings, she thought to Mika. She threw up her other hand in order to keep on turning the feathers successfully into flower petals.

Dusk sneered at the man. "You dare say those dreadful words to me...Midnight? I cared much more for Dawn than you did. I cared for Noon and Evening, too. It's because of you that we all split up. You just had to take Dawn's death to the extremes. He told us to let him die, for the sake of the gods!"

Midnight arose to his feet and entered an attacking stance. With a cloud of dust, he rushed rapidly at Dusk swinging his swords. "No more! No more! He didn't have to go! I don't care what you say! And now, I will take his powers!"

Dusk blocked every strike with swift movements. "Believe what you want to believe. He knew the future. He saw the dawn of the next day--every day. But he couldn't have seen this coming. He believed in you!" Midnight sliced at Dusk's right, but he blocked it and viciously counterattacked him by slicing Midnight's right leg. Midnight knelt on the ground in pain and did a backflip to avoid Dusk's follow-up attack.

Midnight laughed despite the fact that his leg was bleeding. "He saw this coming, Dusk. He chose me as his legacy--the legacy to his power! I am the Grand Summoner of Shadows now! That is what he wanted. His spirit lives on in me!!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-30-2009, 06:29 AM