Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

The Calm Keeper didn't look threatened at all. Calm yourself, now, new victim. How will I deal my punishment if you aren't willing to receive it? Relaxing Breeze! The Calm Keeper flapped its enormous violet wings once with gentle power. The result was a soft breeze that rushed across the field of golden grass. It was a cool breeze--a breeze that numbed pain and made the mind peaceful.

As Ardeal was about the charge the beast, he felt the gentle wind touch his skin lightly. He dropped his weapon and sat down on the ground. He closed his eyes and relaxed as he felt the breeze upon him.

Solia was experiencing the same thing. The breeze caused her to lay down in the grass and close her eyes. I've never felt so relaxed before. It feels like I could go right...to...sleep...

Aussa felt the breeze and felt his intense anger vanish. However, he was still conscious of what the beast was doing. "I don't know what kind of vile trick you've concocted but you're the one that's gonna be punished!"

(Shimmering Mountain)

Ariadne nodded as she brushed off her already torn and dirty dress. "Yes. There's no telling what Dusk is getting himself into."

Shall I intervene? Aerionelle telepathically communicated with the man.

No. This is between me and Dusk. Go take care of the girls, once and for all, he replied.

With his new orders, Aerionelle flew over to the ledge and looked down at the two girls. "It seems its your lucky day, you two. You have the pleasure of partying with me." With a deep breath, Aerionelle plunged down, flying at high speeds, to the ledge below. He took aim at Mika.

Dusk struck out with his sword. The man blocked it with his dark blade and counterattacked with his golden blade. Dusk leapt out of the way and rushed in for a low slash, but the man jumped into the air and aimed a kick at Dusk's head. Dusk raised his sword to block, and swung the sword away to knock the man to the ground.

"It seems you're losing your touch," Dusk spat angrily.

"Why don't you say my name, Dusk?" the man replied inquisitively. "We were close once. Why did you abandon him at his death? What did Dawn ever do to you?!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-30-2009, 03:11 AM