Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

The monster growled loudly as he descended from the sky once again, the wind from its wings beating down the grass. I do not deign to battle; I only wish to punish. And you will be punished for your insolence.

"If the only way out of this place is killing this thing, then I'm all for it," Aussa spoke menacingly, drawing his sword in a swift, clean motion.

Ardeal followed Aussa's example and drew his sword as well.

Solia prepared her staff and mentally prepared several spells to cast depending on which actions the monster was going to take.

If you all desire to be punished, allow me, the Calm Keeper, to deal that very punishment swiftly, the monster spoke again telepathically. Your agony will be enough to keep me content for generations!

(Shimmering Mountain)

Aerionelle felt the piercing icicles strike him in his wings and back sending him crashing to the grounds.

"Receive Shadows!" the man called out again. All of the shadows returned to their previous positions. "Shadow Shield!" A dome of shadows covered the man protecting him from the icicles.

Dusk was safely embedded in the side of the small cottage. His back felt like it was on fire. Wooden pieces that had once been apart of the cottage now lay on the rocky ground of the ledge. He wiggled fiercely to try to free himself and was rewarded when he finally fell to the ground. He looked back up at the cottage where he had once been. There was a large dent in the shape of his body. Ouch. No wonder my back hurts so much..., he thought.

By this time, Ariadne's wounds had almost completely healed. She was breathing normally again and she felt the energy coursing through her body. "Enough is enough," she spoke fiercely. "You cannot drain yourself any further, Mika. See? I'm alright now. It's time to take these guys down!" A new fire burned in her eyes. Any nervousness she had held before was gone. She felt refreshed and ready to take on the world if she had to.

The man stood up and drew two swords. One had a blade as black as the night of the new moon. It emanated a cold aura. The other sword had a hilt that was red-orange and a blade that was golden--the color of the sky at sunrise. It had a circular half-guard that was yellow like the sun, and above the hilt was a decoration that looked like a cloud.

Dusk glared at the sword. "So, you did desecrate his grave? I was just bluffing before, but now I see proof. I will make you pay!" He shook himself off and charged the man.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-29-2009, 11:24 PM