Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

"Let's keep going, guys. Don't waste your time to fight with this creature...We have extremely urgent matters to do..." Faiz said telepathically to Aussa and Ardeal, while kept on moving through the grassy plains.

The wolf indeed are aware of the strange presence of magic even he manage to spot in small scale. "Don't worry...I keep myself ready just in case..." Faiz telepathic back to Solia, lifting a small smile.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Mika in the other hand, heard the explosion and Ariadne's scream in pain, and also could sense she's bleeding. The dragoness wants to help Ariadne, but her hands now is on the man's neck and back. It's hard to force him to go out.

Then, she execute a solution by lifting the man on her back, locking his arms on hers and rushes out of the cottage. "Dusk, I want you to look up at this man!" Mika said loudly and release the man to the ground before looking up for Ariadne. Then, she spotted Ariadne bleeding heavily and unconscious on the ledge. Mika shocked and worried seeing Ariadne bleeding this much. She need to be heal fast.

By jumping on each rock down to the ledge, she landed besides Ariadne and casting a healing spell, which drain almost half of her own energy to stop the bleeding and heal the wounds. "You'll be okay, sweetie...Damnit...I should let you or Dusk to look up for that man..." Mika curses and blame to herself as the healing spell kept on doing its job.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-28-2009, 07:20 AM