Join our server on Discord

Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully)
I know in the past I've tried to revive the massive RP in the past, tho with personal reasons I haven't been able to keep up with it at all. -_- This time, I will put my all into this one and do the best that I can do.

If anyone wishes to continue the storyline from the late Adventures of the DaD RP, go right ahead, otherwise everything starts up right after the Nightmare Battle of Moonlight City (The very last battle of the RP).

Main Plot: It's been a few hours after the destruction of the powerful Nightmares that struck down a large portion of the city. Matt Zero, now back to his normal form, was resting while his healer spirit, Relini, still continued to heal his injuries, although it was taking some time to do so.

Mirato, still protected by her orb from the rain, was stull hugging Ray as if he was the Ray from her time, Misato watching over the two, still worried for Ray herself.

Meanwhile, the Kalrisi managed to get away from their damaged hometown and left for the only area the leader knew of that could help in it's revival...

***Until I know what's active and what's not, I'll leave my post at this for now***
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully) - by Chaotic Phoenix - 05-27-2009, 04:54 PM