Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

A third and final roar came from above as a vile creature descended into sight. Through covered eyes, Aussa saw it. It was an ugly reptilian creature covered in dark violet scales. It had sharp, hooked claws on both its hands and feet and sprouting from its back were two angel wings that were also violet in color. Its feathers were cascading down upon its victims as it beat them fiercely. Aussa got a good look at its face. It had no eyes and no nose. It had no ears, either. The reptilian beast only had one mouth full of pointed teeth.

It matters not who I am, a voice spoke in all of their minds--a voice tinted with nobility and grace. Thou dost be as reckless as to disturb the calm upon my plains. Thou hath dost much wrong, and so thou shall be punished.

Ardeal watched as the beast landed a few feet away in the golden swaying grass. A violet, scaly tail twitched behind it. "What did we do to you! We're just travelers!" he called out against the wind.

The beast stopped flapping its wings, but did not respond to Ardeal's question.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Ariadne was panting as she recovered from the recoil damage from her own attack. "Well, that certainly put that abomination in its place," she said confidently as she brushed the dust from her dress.

"I just didn't expect you to go overboard like that," Dusk said nervously. "You're usually so innocent and stuff." He chuckled lightly. "Do you reckon that Mika found the summoner?"

The man made no sudden moves. "And it appears to me that I am in no immediate danger," he replied. "Aerionelle still lives, and I have power. You are in no position to be confident. I'm not that easy to kill."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-27-2009, 06:09 AM