Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Tyrant's Plains)

The sun in the sky shone brightly upon the golden grasses of the Tyrant Plains. It was this extremely expansive land that now seperated Aussa, Faiz, Solia, and Ardeal from their goal of reaching Immolatio. The sun was fierce and unyielding, but the breezes that so often frequented the plains kept everyone cool.

Ardeal could see Faiz clearly, but it was getting harder to keep track of Aussa. He glanced around him every once in a while. He found the landscape disturbing. There was just the golden grass swaying in the breeze--no trees, no rocks, and no signs of any town or civilization. The sun's cascade of warmth caused the air to waver slightly. However, this only pushed Ardeal forward in an attempt to keep up.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Dusk dodged out of the way as Aerionelle launched his own counterattack, but Dusk found himself at his mercy as Aerionelle smacked him roughly with one of his wings with his immense agility. "Humans, cower before me!" he said mockingly while chuckling.

Dusk had been sent flying into the air and he soon found himself laying face-down on the ground. You can't kill him because Aerionelle was probably commanded to guard him. I don't how it would work, but he wouldn't die. However, I'm not exactly sure about that, so feel free to give it a try. Our flying friend out here can't take too much more, I'm sure.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-22-2009, 06:07 AM