Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Simple." Mike said. "Get to the other side of the pool with Silvia in your arms. But there is a catch." Mike picked out a toy rubber duck and pressed a button on it, making it quake loudly. He then tossed it into the deeper water near the center where, after a minute or two of loud quaking, a tentacle quickly shot out and grabbed it, taking it under.

"Your going to play Marco Polo with my big scary friend. He is blind and cant feel things that well either, and the sulfur in the springs make smelling things out hard. But he can hear, which is what he is going to do. He is listening for any splashing, talking or lets say, moaning." He smiled cruelly as Silvia moaned very softly almost on cue.

"The pleasure poison has started taking effect. As time goes on, she will start to moan more and more, and with those moans will come some tentacles. IF the monster catches you, it might kill you, though it will have its fun with Silvia first so I recommend not letting it catch you. The middle of the pool is the deepest part and is over 100 feet deep. When you get to it, then I will tell you how to cross. Now you better get moving before she makes any more noise."

-------

Mickal staggered back and Grace gasped. "H-Hunter?" She asked sheepishly, thinking him the last person to save her after there last encounter. "Bitch MINE!" Mickal roared, charging forward clumsily and lifting his fists.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-21-2009, 09:45 AM